I think I’m at the point where I’ve cut the last of the wood for the layout. I’ve just finished adding the four shelves and their aprons. I’m really pleased with how this project is coming along. No complicated joinery anywhere to be found but good clean work and, despite my best incompetance, everything is pretty much square and true.
I don’t have a photo to mark this moment but no doubt this progress will appear in a new update.
Next up I’d like to get some foam cut and glued into place and maybe some track centrelines marked out. I may also try to add the transformer and plumb in some bus lines for main power. I need to buy some cork roadbed to use and can’t proceeed before tackling that.
No luck yet on levellers but something will work out.